Sunday, June 10, 2012

P90X(R) - Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X (Day 11), Yoga X (Day 12) and LOTS of Bonus

I'm behind on posting, but I thought I'd catch you up :-)

Here's the story from my Vegas travels, just in case you didn't see my video (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151803514740068)

So, Wednesday morning I got up and CRUSHED Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X.  Great workout. Here's a tip (besides Tony's tip to breathe...) PUSH. I took advantage of the hotel gym to see what kind of weight I could use while staying in good form :-)

YOGA!
I had a yoga session scheduled at the conference I was at and I used that in place of Yoga X. No worries, 2 hours of whatever style the yoga lady had us doing took care of anything that Yoga X would have.  The interesting part was that I did it the same day - just later in the afternoon.

The BIG One
I'm crazy. I really wanted an In-N-Out Burger... so I walked to get one.  Then I walked the Vegas Strip from the Luxor down to Treasure Island and back again. It was an 8 mile round trip.  That was my Wednesday NIGHT.

So all three in one day. I can assure you that my body felt well and truly done in.

Thursday was the last day of my conference, so I did a lot of walking around there, then I headed to the airport for my 1:50 AM departure. 7 hours in an airport. I flew home Friday on the red eye. I got home and I passed out.

So, lots of workout. Lots! Plus of carting around all my stuff at the airport for all that time.

Keep pressing play folks... you can DO IT!

Best,
Phillip


The reason why I became a coach! Shakeology, the HEALTHIEST meal of the day.
http://shakeology.com/PhillyMacNC

Get into the GYM with me. The WOWY Supergym (R)
http://teambeachbody.com/PhillyMacNC

No comments: